Terms may vary from property to property as individually specified, but as a general rule, the following terms will apply.
- – The Deposit required to secure a booking starts from €150.00 up to 50% of the total booking fee for larger properties depending on owners requirements and is non refundable.
- – The balance of rental amount is to be paid in full at least six weeks prior to arrival date and is non refundable in the event of cancellation by the guest. For this eventuality we would recommend guests ensure they have suitable travel insurance in place to cover such circumstances.
- – A refundable damage deposit of €150.00 (unless otherwise specified) is payable in cash on arrival and returned on checking out.
- – Clean linen and towels that are provided on your arrival should be stripped from beds and placed ready for Laundry collection on your departure.
- – Accommodation will be presented clean and tidy for your arrival and it is expected that it will be returned in a reasonably clean and tidy state on your departure. Failure to do this may result in a deduction from your damage deposit to cover cleaning expenses.
- – Smoking is not permitted in any property
- – Utilities: – Generally charged at either a fixed daily rate which is paid in advance along with the booking fee or at the prevailing unit rate on departure for units used during your stay (this may vary and it is worth checking in advance for clarification)
- – Refuse – Guests are generally responsible for the disposal of their refuse and compactors can be found at various locations in the West Cork area with prices starting from €5 for a couple of medium sized black bags. In order to reduce waste, recycling centres are available locally where plastics, paper, glass and tins etc can be deposited free of charge (please ask where the nearest one is on your arrival) and guests are asked to avail of these facilities to dispose of their recycling. We will be happy to clarify the refuse situation with the property you are booking.